Up in the Air

Friday, December 11, 2009

I have to be honest with you all: Up in the Air may be my favorite movie of the year. I saw it on Monday night and I can't stop thinking about it. This movie has the perfect recipe; directed by the incredibly talented Jason Reitman (director of Juno and Thank you for Smoking), a ROCKIN' soundtrack (must download track: help yourself by sad brad smith) and actors like George Clooney and Vera Farmiga ... you just simply can't go wrong. I rarely post movie trailers here so I mean serious business people! Go out and see it and let me know how you feel. It's a three hanky movie though, so make sure to bring some kleenex! Happy rainy Friday to you all!

2 comments:

  1. Oh good! I'm glad you liked it. I read one bad review and I was worried. But I trust you more than some lame movie critic, so I will be seeing it next week. Miss you to pieces! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. better than whip it?! which i finally saw and LOVED.

    ReplyDelete

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger