What does your tea time look like?

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Oooo! I just stumbled across the most delicious website this afternoon! What does your team time look like? is a project for tea lovers everywhere to share how they enjoy their tea times. Their goal is to create a lovely gallery of what "tea time" looks like and showcase all the interesting ways in which it is enjoyed. They invite everyone to submit a photo (cue to total crazy tea photo shoot at my place this weekend!) Aren't the photos below just dreamy?




9 comments:

  1. i can't decide which photo i like best. they are all so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing site!! thanks for the link :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for this site! it's just so pretty. i like the third one down. looks almost like rosemary(?) in the glass. so cute!

    - laura shane

    tea-atnoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that tea is seriously attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these photos are beautiful, tea time is the best ;)

    It's even better when you sloww down and take in whatever is around you at the moment. I bet it helps alot to have the lovely surroundings in these photos, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What gorgeous pictures. I love tea-time, for me it's coming in from school, changing out of my uniform and just drinking tea and thinking and being present.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun to see the different colors of tea time!

    I'm going to have to play with my camera at teatime this weekend too :)

    ReplyDelete

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger