Bless this House

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hi Friends! I'm back from the east coast and had the most amazing time celebrating at Jess's wedding! I wanted to give Jess something really special as a wedding gift, so I had the lovely and very talented Lily Stockman create a wonderful camp inspired paper cut out that I am so jealous of, I could barely stand to give it away!


Lily is currently working hard on her artist website, which I will be posting in the near future. Until then, if you want to get a look at some of her work check out her blog here. I really loved the idea of creating something very personal for a friend, commissioned by another friend! It felt like sort of a double-present! Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger