Indiegals

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My most *adorable friend in the universe, Marie-France (from Montreal!), sent me this little new years resolution list the other day and it's so cute I just had to share!

{An indie girl's resolutions for the new year}


- learn French
- only wear vintage dresses, throw away my jeans
- start a band with a recorder, accordion and tambourine
- become vegan
- discover at least one unknown band a month, deny liking them if they ever make it big
- go to yoga at least five days a week
- only use my bike for transportation
- be more mysterious
- ask yourself everyday, "What would Zooey Deschanel do?"
- quit my day job and just be awesome for a living

To the rest of you indie gals, what are some of your new years resolutions?

3 comments:

  1. this is the most awesome resolutions list yet!!!!

    i am so digging the dress resolution and the "just be awesome for a living". totally stealing those to add to my list ;o)

    LOVE your blog!

    ...........
    love + luck + bliss,
    missysue

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait, seriously? i missed your snappy flats giveaway? i thought that YOU won the flats, but now i see that you also gave a pair AWAY.

    chagrinning lulu.

    um, we are so behind schedge with the TALKING on the TELE. let's have a phone date later this week, k chouey? miss you something fierce. and i like the think about throwing out the jeans and wearing zooey's dresses. that's so nice of her to donate. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great list....If I could learn French I'd be happy!

    ReplyDelete

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger