Pali House Paradise

Friday, September 3, 2010

The Pali House in West Hollywood, CA is one of my absolute favorite spots and one of the only bars that I will cross La Brea to go to. I brunch, lunch and drink here. It is an urban lodge with a french industrial twist that screams lounge by the fire. sip on a kir royale. listen to cat power remixed by the DJ. order oysters on the half shell. If you live in Los Angles and haven't visited the Pali House please do, and report back. And if you're a regular like me, I look forward to meeting you by the vintage bicycles or photo booth with a champagne cocktail in hand.






All photos taken with the ToyCamera for iPhone. Mode: Random. Vignetting: on.

9 comments:

  1. Wow, what a cool looking place! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool... wish I was sipping one of those cocktails right now, as a matter of fact!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos ... love the new header.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be living near here shortly. Will have to try out, sounds perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We'll be back in LA this winter to visit fam for the holidays. We'll make sure and stop off! Looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you had me at kir royale :)

    this place looks amazing! i love oysters on the half shell.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the bikes. what a cool place!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i just stumbled upon your sweet little blog and couldn't help but hit the follow button! look forward to following your adventures in the months to come! xo

    ReplyDelete

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger