Happy Weekend!

Friday, September 25, 2009

Happy Weekend to you all! I will be celebrating my Birthday tomorrow and can barely wait for the dancing, drinking, and Polaroid taking to begin! I'd like to send a special birthday thank you to my best gal Bree who created my rockin' bday invitations. Isn't she amazing? I feel very lucky to have such a talented and amazing friend! {Much love to you, B!} I look forward to posting to you all on Monday a year older and hopefully, a bit wiser! Enjoy your weekends!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!!!!! Have a fantastic time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bree's amazing! See you manana, my petite snickerdoodle. PS- for an idea of costuming for tomorrow, check out the last line of my post today... ;)

    ReplyDelete

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger