I'll build a bungalow for two

Thursday, January 28, 2010


Calling all Los Angelenos who like to brunch! I do believe I've found you the most lovely divine little spot. Ms. HP and I headed to the Larchmont Bungalow last Sunday for the very first time after a most excruiating pilates session (aka we were prepared to NOSH!) The restaurant decor was perfection; think industrial meets french new wave. We choose to sit out front on the street side and baby and puppy watch (which, if you've never been to larchmont village, is what it's notoriously known for). We split the decedant Red Velvet Pancakes (yes these DO exist!) and a apple sausage, egg and veggie panini. The food was delicious, the decor perfect and the company even better. I'm constantly racking my brain to think of good lazy sunday morning brunch places, so if you are as well, choose this one and enjoy!


Larchmont Bungalow
107 North Larchmont Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA
(323-461-1528)
larchmontbungalow.com

3 comments:

  1. Oh, why do you torture me with yumminess when I'm hungry 1 hr before lunch?

    P.S. Was it packed, though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red Velvet Pancakes I must find this recipe... pure bliss!! Hope all is lovely xo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They have poutine! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger