Thursday, July 15, 2010
Keri's latest blog post lists 100 Ideas to inspire you. Some of those include:
1. Go for a walk. Draw or list things you find on the the sidewalk.
2. Write a letter to yourself in the future.
3. Glue an envelope into your journal. For one week collect items you find on the street.
4. Find a photo of a person you do not know. Write a brief bio about them.
5. Spend a day drawing only red things.
6. Go to a paint store. Collect ‘chips’ of all your favorite colors.
Check out the rest of Keri's 100 Lists here!
Labels: KERI SMITH