I'LL BE BACK, I SWEAR

Wednesday, February 15, 2012





oh man, i have been one bad blogger these past few weeks. i'm in the middle of night rehearsals and my mind is so fuzzy and tired, i can hardly keep it together. enough complaining, though! i'm doing what i love and i love that! did you all have a good valentines day? i threw a suprise party for my cast. we ate their favorite ice cream, opened valentines and had a movie watching party (have you guys seen CAMP? it's the best!)  ooo what else?! our 80s prom went off without a hitch! for those of you who couldn't make it - check out the adorable behind the scenes video our videographer put together! what a fun night! 


p.s. somehow my photoshop isn't working (quel horror!) so i'm going to focus on getting that fixed this week so i can come back to blogland with some fresh new posts! till then, thanks for your patience! xo

6 comments:

  1. good luck with everything!! Looking forward to your return! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. totallllly having the same kind of week...errr...month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great weekend...and relax! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That video makes me want to move to LA! I love Paris for a zillion things, but one thing it's missing is proper party space like that. The 80s prom looked like a lot of fun. Hope you manage to get some rest and really look forward to reading more of your blog!

    Milsters

    http://littlepiecesoflight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog (through the blog Little Pieces of Light) and I'm so happy that I did :) Thank you for a great source for inspiration!

    Best,
    Carin (www.parisinfourmonths.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year. My wish for you in the coming year is peace and joy.

    ReplyDelete

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger