THE WEEKEND

Wednesday, September 7, 2011
















the most beautiful l.a. sunset | labor day dinner party | a friend's living room display | orange squash from the garden | my staple breakfast of late | chocolate chip cookies with sea salt | homemade mint lemonade | scout's mugshot | my latest favorite cup of coffee | falling stars on the ceiling | mocha chip gelato

There was a lot of eating this past weekend if you can't tell from the pictures. It's funny to think about labor day because even though it's been years since its meant back to school for me, I still get that excited/nervous/anxious feeling in my stomach that a new season is starting and therefore a new adventure. I'm crossing my fingers and spitting in my hat that this 95-degree L.A. weather will burn off soon. I want the leaves to change. I want to wear tights and boots and sweaters. I want to start making things that involve pumpkin and have a reason to arrange an apple picking adventure. (can you tell I'm a yankee!?) Here's to fall, everyone! May it come quickly for all. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you, doll! Boots are so much cuter than flip-flops, but then what the hell isn't?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet puppy and a yummy ice cream cone!

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger