Bye, Bye Birdie

Monday, July 6, 2009

My wonderful friend Kit was in town all weekend visiting me, and we spent may hours discussing our love of musicals. When she realized I have never seen BYE BYE BIRDIE, we immediately walked to the video store and rented it (for $1.99 no less!) I can't believe I missed out on such a classic like this one and have had the music and Anne Margret's adorable 50's fashion on the brain ever since finishing it!

In my attempts to create my own Bye Bye Birdie style, I may dress head to toe in this outfit!




Thumbelina Dress
Patent Ballet Flats
Glasses
Vintage Phone

2 comments:

  1. omg, i JUST put "see bye bye birdie" on my to-do list (i've never seen it either!) cause it's playing at the film forum this week in nyc. if the outfits are that cute, i'm definitely going.

    ReplyDelete

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger