Monday Moodboard

Monday, July 6, 2009

Mondays are always a little bit difficult because I normally feel tired from the previous weekend, ready for the next one, and stuck somewhere in between. I find myself listening to a lot of moody music, drinking too many cups of coffee and scanning photography websites. By Tuesday I have usually snapped out of it, but I give myself the day to mourn the weekend being over!


Mini-Monday-Mood-Mix

1. You and I by Wilco (feat. Feist) THANKS LIL!
2. Misread by Kings of Convienence
3. Miss it so much by Royksopp (feat. Lykke Li)
4. All my days by Alex Murdoch
5. Your arms around me by Jens Lekman
6. Bella by Agnus & Julia Stone
7. Thought I saw your face today by She & Him

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger