Ohlala! How to pack like a French woman is a tres important part of life, I do dare say. I stumbled upon this little guide on how to fill your suite case with les parfait items and les choses jolies. Indulge yourself below!
Clockwise from top left:
* A striped cotton shirt from Normandy, like Jean Seberg wore in Breathless.
* A cashmere headband* Classic black leggings.
* PARISIENNE perfume, naturally.
* Serge Gainsbourg’s sexy tunes.
* Bensimon sneakers (the French girl’s Converse).
* A Rhodia notepad, from Alsace, France, for scribblings.
* A pretty red bra, ’cause you never know.
* Julia Child’s memoir, My Life in France.