Favorite Things: Color Collective

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hi Guys! We're back again with The Favorite Things Series with one of my favorite bloggers! Ms.Lauren Willhite of Color Collective hails from Portland, OR and has created a website that is used as a designers' resource for color. Lauren pulls color from the hippest fashion photographs and images. She makes art seem like a science and I'm constantly in awe of how inspiring her website is! Check out her favorite things below and pop over to her blog to learn some more about her!





















lauren's favorite things

food
Indian food! I could eat it every day of my life—for real.

film
The Sound of Music! A classic, and my favorite—always.

libation
Red wine. Usually Cabernets.

book
I go in spurts with reading. Usually I’m too preoccupied on my computer or watching a television series. But I do love to sit down with a good book and a cup of tea when it’s cold outside! I can’t think of a favorite, but soon I will be reading the Harry Potter series and I have a feeling that I’m totally going to geek out over those.

album
My taste in music changes all the time, but one thing that will never change is my belief that Dark Side Of The Moon (Pink Floyd) is the best album of all time.

day
A day on the beach, with nothing to do but relax.

clothes
 I’ll have to go with Marc Jacobs and Chanel.

band
Way too hard! I like everything from Kanye to Taylor Swift!

blogs
I subscribe to over 500 blogs, and to pick a favorite is absolutely impossible for me! Some blogs I visit often off the top of my head are Frolic!, Lawn Party, Pattern Observer, Design for Mankind, The Jealous Curator and of course La Petite Choue!

place
Portland (where I live). It’s a beautiful city with a great sense of community. People are friendly and laid back. Summer days are the best and I fill them with lots of bike rides and berry picking.

person
My husband, Matt. My bff.

smell
Lavender. I can’t get enough of it.

Thanks so much for participating in The Favorite Things Series, Lauren!

4 comments:

  1. fun series. i also still love sound of music after all these years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm completely enamored with your blog too. I couldn't even get past the "About Me" section. I think we might be carbon copies of each other. I hope you have a wonderful rest of the day, goodness knows you brightened mine.

    Muah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love her blog! I saw a page on her on Lucky magazine and had to post about it immediately. I'm new to all of this but I'm so amazed by the work that bloggers put out in the universe. She is no exception!

    Great interview!

    ReplyDelete

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger