A Birthday Wish

Wednesday, June 22, 2011


Today is my favorite guy in the world's Birthday - My Dad! I am sending a million and one birthday wishes from California to him in Boston right now. My Dad is not only the coolest and smartest guy I know, but the best father a girl could ask for. He taught me everything that's important in life; how to fish, how to play chess, how to make chocolate chip mickey mouse pancakes on Sunday mornings and the importance of film and art and storytelling. I feel so lucky to have such a fantastic role model and parent. Happy Birthday Dad! I love you!

2 comments:

  1. aw man, that's so sweet. you lucky daughter, he's sounds grand.

    hi, stumbled in from the lighthouse keeper, and enjoying your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet and loving tribute to you dad--Happy Birthday to him!
    (My amazing dad's birthday is in exactly one week; June is THE month!)

    ReplyDelete

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger