Monday Moodboard

Monday, June 1, 2009

My best friend Bree gave me my very first copy of Griffin and Sabine: An Extraordinary Correspondence when I went to live in Montreal for 6 months. It has become one of my all time favorite books because it's romantic and mysterious and always brings me to a magical place. Bree sent along a c.d. to listen to while I read it and I think it's one of the most amazing reading/listening experiences I have ever had.




The Griffin and Sabine Mix

Marelle by Cirque du Soleil
Brazilian Sun by CocoRosie
Postcard blues by Cowboy Junkies
The mariner's revenge by The Decemberists
Anywhere anyone by Dntel
Sky phenomenon by Jens Lekman
I can't explain (live) by Jessie Baylin
Noah's Ark by CocoRosie
Que n'ai-je? by Karen Ann
I remember by Lisa Hannigan
Shame by Low
Oh, my stars by Nina Nastasia
Air by The Owls
Fly away by Poe
Emotional by Rilo Kiley
I see you again by Stina Nordenstam
I always knew by Tilly & The Wall
She sends kisses by The Wrens
The lie and how we told it by Yo La Tengo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger