Gone to Carolina in my mind

Friday, November 13, 2009

I'm off to Chapel Hill, North Carolina for Miranda and Tristan's wedding this weekend!Miranda was my roommate at UNC for my first two glorious years and Tristan was our next-door neighbor suite mate! Even though I didn't grow up there, North Carolina is sincerely where my home and heart is!


I can barely wait to get off the plane, run to bojangles for a bo berry biscuit, walk down franklin street and grab a homemade popsicle, walk through campus and visit with my friends who are lucky enough to still reside in the great state of NC. I hope you all have a lovely weekend! I'll be back on Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. I loveeeeeee North Carolina!! I went to Hot Springs and Asheville last MAY and loved it!!! Have a great time!!! OH and enjoy your homemade popsicle... yummmy!!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love North Carolina too! My cousin goes to UNC-Chapel Hill! Its so beautiful!

    First time to your blog, its so great. I would love for you to check mine out- http://sometimeshavingitall.blogspot.com

    xo
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger