Happy Birthday to Balloon & Brettles!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Yesterday and today marks two of my favorite ladies birthday's in the world. Ms. Jennifer Schreider and Ms. Brett Hammond both turn 25 and 26 respctively this week! I met these little lassies when they were 18 and they are two of the biggest reasons UNC was so fantastic and wonderful for me. I remember them throwing a joint Disney princess birthday party for themselves back in the day, and I can't help smiling thinking about what lovely women they have grown to be!


Luckily I will be able to celebrate with Ms. Brett this weekend while I visit Chapel Hill. We will have a piece of cake for you, Jen-Balloon! xoxo and lots of love to you both!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love birthdays and celebrating!!! That cake looks yummy and have fun celebrating!! xo

    ReplyDelete

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger