How to pack like a French woman

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Ohlala! How to pack like a French woman is a tres important part of life, I do dare say. I stumbled upon this little guide on how to fill your suite case with les parfait items and les choses jolies. Indulge yourself below!

Clockwise from top left:

* A striped cotton shirt from Normandy, like Jean Seberg wore in Breathless.
* A cashmere headband* Classic black leggings.
* PARISIENNE perfume, naturally.
* Serge Gainsbourg’s sexy tunes.
* Bensimon sneakers (the French girl’s Converse).
* A Rhodia notepad, from Alsace, France, for scribblings.
* A pretty red bra, ’cause you never know.
* Julia Child’s memoir, My Life in France.

1 comment:

  1. I will be packing like a French Woman on my next trip!! J'adore!!! xo

    ReplyDelete

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger