Happy Friday!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

How cute is this graffiti-ed sign?! I love. Happy Friday! This week has been ridiculously slow ... but I have spent much of my work time interviewing les petites to help me out at work. Which means I should be back to blogging on a daily basis again very soon! Yay! In the meantime, this weekend will entail organic body scrubs here, cleaning my house while listening to the new Charlotte Gainsbourg album and hopefully a trip to the farmer's market for some flowers. Enjoy the sun, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. your blog was a wonderful place for me to visit during a rare sleepless night.
    this sign is so great! and your weekend sounds so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU'RE AMAZING!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making the trip out to the hi-dez; seriously, Hopie and Petey and I were all gushing about how you win the Oscar for Best Friend. I love you. Can't wait to catch up later. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger