Friday Favorites

Friday, July 1, 2011


Happy Friday and long weekend everyone! I'm happy to report that I've been sugar free for 5 days straight! For those of you who mentioned that they wanted to try it, my best advice is to 1) keep lots of fruit on hand (my favorites are tangerines, raspberries, strawberries, blueberries and grapes)  2) whenever you have a craving have a cup of water first (usually cravings mean you are thirsty 3) when the craving continues, get up and do something (take a walk. wash  your dishes. play with your puppy) and I find in about 15 minutes the craving is gone. I have to say I feel so great that I'm going to do it for one more week! Thank for all your support!

Above are my favorites from around the web this week! Enjoy and have a great holiday weekend!

1. Etsy mason jar lamp
2. Creature Comfort's Blueberry Ice Cream recipe
3. Design Sponge's outdoor movie party

2 comments:

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger