Hello, Cup Cake!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Cupcakes are the perfect treat for any occasion. I enjoy grabbing them with friends, taking them on picnics, and making them for parties. I have always joked about creating my own Los Angeles Cupcake Map and then yesterday, I stumbled upon one!


The Great Los Angeles Cup Cake Map

The cupcake map is rather extensive (albeit awesome!), so here is a list of my own personal favorite cupcake joints around town. I tried to choose ones in different areas so your drive-time to cupcake heaven is minimal! Enjoy!

Hot Cakes (West L.A.)
Sprinkles Cupcakes (Beverly Hills)
Joan's on Third (West Hollywood)
Buttercake Bakery (Century City)
Vanilla Bake Shop (Santa Monica)
Bluebird Cafe (Culver City)
Cafe at the Vista (Los Feliz)
Lark Cake Shop (Silverlake)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger