If I were a rich girl

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Let's face it, we're all pretty poor these days. I find it a continuous struggle to go out to any social gathering without being worried about the dent it will put in my pocket. Here are some fun weekday specials to keep you social while keeping your paws out of the piggy bank!

Mondays: Malo Cantina:$1 Taco Night



Tuesdays: Baskin Robbins: $1 Cone Night



Wednesdays: Lark Cupcake Shop: Free cupcake or coffee with any purchase



Thursdays: Bar Chloe: $4 Happy Hour Stella Artois'



Fridays: The Edison: Soup Kitchen Night: Free Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup with a depression priced drink


1 comment:

  1. I'm going to The Edison: Soup Kitchen Night tomorrow night! Apparently there are 35 cent martinis! As if the free grilled cheese wasn't enough to get me there on it's own!

    This is a great post!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger