Ra-Ra Carolina!

Monday, August 3, 2009

"What is it that binds us to this place as to no other? It is not the well or the bell or the stone walls. Or the crisp October nights or the memory of dogwoods blooming. No, our love for this place is based on the fact that it is, as it was meant to be, the University of the people." - Charles Kuralt

I was lucky enough to attend the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill for four glorious years of undergrad. Though my life is different and busy in L.A., not a day goes by that I don't remember experiencing swampy southern twilight walks, drinking my first Sundrop soda pop, obsessing over Carlina Tar Heel basketball statistics, and most importantly, the people I met, grew to love, and who eventually became my Chapel Hill family. There is an article in today's New York Times that makes my heart burst with nostalgia and all the fond memories I had living there. To all my fellow Tar Heels - this one's for you!

Check out the article here: NY Times UNC article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger