500 Soundtrack Give-a-way Result

Monday, August 24, 2009

Congrats to the lovely Marci Liroff for winning the 500 Days of Summer Movie Soundtrack!! Marci's name was chosen by an online random number generator.



Marci Liroff said...
Dear Katelicious:
I've been following your blog and just LURVE your writing. I had no idea! I feel like I'm seeing the city thru your eyes. I just loved 500 Days of Summer (of course, my only criticism is that MY name wasn't on it!!).
Thought the soundtrack was joyous and exactly what I would expect for a movie like this - with some wonderful surprises too. I will hold off actually purchasing it until I win your giveaway contest. See? Positive thinking!
Lots of love - Marci

Stay tuned for more free give-aways in the near future! Thank you all for commenting!

2 comments:

  1. Harumph. It was fixed I tells ya. Well, if it wasn't me, I'm glad it was my marcicle...

    ReplyDelete

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger