TO DO LIST

Thursday, November 17, 2011



this weekend i pledge:


- to actually finish cleaning all the dishes and to not leave "that one little pan to soak overnight".
- to ride my bike instead of driving and test out my new helmet!
- to visit the farmer's market to pick up that delicious cucumber & tomato salad i love.  
- to dance. HARD. 
- to buy my plane ticket home for the holidays.
- to make a serious dent in my book club book, plainsong, by haruf.
- to attempt to organize and clean up the files on my computer as this mac is FULL.


what's on our list?
photo source

3 comments:

  1. That helmet sounds lovely. Safety is sexy, after all. And as always... when in doubt, dance it out!

    -camper Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve this image ... great list too. I have someone coming to look at my house next week so my list is WAY too long: i.e. organize office so you can see the carpet again, hang new towel bars in masterbath, call to get heater fixed, look for houses, organize kids' closets - take load to Good Will, etc. etc. etc. (Happy weekend!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My past two weekends have been so social and indulgent. This weekend, I must:
    Write
    Exercise
    Catch up on emails
    Write
    Organize
    Book New Year's ticket (thanks for the reminder!)
    And write some more

    ReplyDelete

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger