MUSIC MONDAY // FAVORITES ROUND-UP

Monday, November 21, 2011

I know that finding new music takes work. So I've put together my ten favorite bands from the past few years. I even listed a few songs to check out too! Music is the one thing that no matter what's going on, can always fill me up and take me to that sometimes-hard-to-reach-happy-place. I'm so glad to be able to share all of these amazing and talented people with you. With spotify (do you all use it? gosh I love it!) and itunes, hopefully it'll be a cinch to get your grubby little paws on these favorite tunes.  And I'd love to hear some of your favorites too!

1. Jenny Lewis - songs to check out: Rise up with fists!! and Acid Tongue
2. Metric - songs to check out: Help I'm Alive and Police and the Private
3. Tegan & Sara - songs to check out: Living Room and Back in Your Head
4. Cat Power - songs to check out: Lived in Bars and The Greatest
5. Lykke Li - songs to check out: Possibility and I Follow Rivers
6. Stars - songs to check out: Your Ex-Lover is Dead and Set Yourself on Fire
7. Feist - songs to check out: Mushaboom and I Feel it All
8. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - songs to check out: Maps and Hysteric
9. Tilly and the Wall - songs to check out: Beat Control and Lost Girls
10. Phoenix - songs to check out: If I ever Feel Better and 1901

1 comment:

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger