FAVORITE THINGS SERIES // ANGELA HARDISON

Monday, December 26, 2011


ms. angela hardison is one cool cat. i check her blog on a daily basis for sweet posts on design and her delicious posts on healthy raw foods (i'm a sucker for an easy green meal!) check out some of angela's favorite things below and make sure to check out her blog too!



Favorite Film? The one movie I could watch over and over is Fantastic Mr. Fox. I know that may seem a bit juvenile, but I think Wes Anderson is brilliant and I'm fascinated with stop-motion animation. The story, the dialogue, the music, the costumes & set in this movie are perfection.
Book? I love The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. It's a holocaust story with a clever narrator (death) and some really beautiful writing. Of course, one of my all-time favorites would have to be To Kill a Mockingbird. And speaking of books, I have a habit of collecting old books with pretty covers.
Food of choice?  How could I ever choose? I love pretty much every fruit, vegetable sandwiches, and quinoa in most forms. But I'll also almost never say no to Indian food - I could eat tikka masala and naan for days.
Go-to Libation? Water, preferably with a squeeze of lime or some fruit for extra flavor. (I know, I'm so exciting - but water is almost the only thing I ever drink.)
Album you can't stop listening to lately? Wilco, The Whole Love
Your dream wardrobe would consist of ... Marc by Marc Jacobs, Orla Kiely, Lauren Moffatt, I could go on and on...
Favorite Band?  I have a permanent musical crush on Andrew Bird.
Blogs you check out daily? Too many! A few favorites that come to mind: Wit & Delight, A Merry Mishap, Color Collective
Dream vacation spot? Italy (still haven't been), India (I have a strange, strong desire to go there), and New York (no matter how many times I visit, it never gets old).
Favorite Person? Definitely my husband, who is always supportive and the funniest person to be around. He makes every day a party. Also, maybe the tiny little human that is currently growing in my belly :)
Smell you can't live without? Citrus. We're surrounded by citrus trees here in Arizona, so it reminds me of home. I love the smell of orange blossoms and the scent from slicing a lemon, cutting into a grapefruit, or peeling an orange.
.........................................................................................................................................
Thank you so much for stopping by, Angela! 
check out other favorite things series posts from oh joyemmadime, & size too small here! 

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely. I'm a sucker for easy, raw food meals too. Love this post and I will definitely check out Angela's work :)

    ReplyDelete

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger