FAVORITE THINGS SERIES // SIZE TOO SMALL

Tuesday, September 6, 2011








hello everyone! the favorite things series is back with a new look and a seriously cool bloggeress! i'm sure by now you probably already read ms. mariah breitenberg's stylishly hip blog size too small based out of cape town, south africa .  i was lucky enough to have mariah guest post for me last year and she is consistently one of my favorite reads every morning over a cup of coffee. mariah has impeccable taste in fashion and design and her monthly cake project is just the coolest! learn about some of mariah's favorite things below!
...............................................................................................................................................................
1. Favorite Film?  The Parent Trap - the 1961 version with Haley Mills. I've loved this movie since I was a kid and it still remains my all time favorite today.
2. Go-to-libation?  Gin and tonic. Hendricks gin if you've got it.
3. What's on the blog roll?  There are so many I love that I'm going to have to limit this answer to a few of my favorite new to me blogs Butter & Brass, Catch me if you fran, and Sleepy Fawn. 
4. Favorite day of the year? If you read size too small you might have picked up that I love Christmas. That makes Christmas Eve and Christmas Day my two favorite days of the year. 
5. Favorite destination?  Amsterdam (especially at Christmas time, but all the time too)
6. What album are you listening to right now?  Right now I'm really enjoying Bon Iver's album: For Emma, Forever Ago.
7. Smell you can't live without?  Freshly washed laundry.
8. Favorite Book?  My favorite book rotates based on what I'm reading at the time. I just finished "Fall of Giants" by Ken Follett and LOVED it. It's over 800 pages long and I loved every single page- I couldn't get enough. It follows a large cast of characters during the events leading up to, during and just after Wold War I. I'm kind of devastated now that it's over.
9. Favorite Food? French food- hands down. Anything with large amounts of butter, cream, and wine always gets my vote. One day I'm hoping to eat my way through Paris.
10. Fashion favorites? Button downs, oxfords, Rachel Comey, oversized sweaters, clogs, Zara, American Apparel, dresses with pockets, boots, Madewell, stripes, tank tops, cuffed pants, and A.P.C.
11. Favorite person? My family- all of them. Brothers, sisters, in-laws, parents, my niece and my cute husband.
...............................................................................................................................................................
Thank you so much for stopping by, Mariah! 
check out other favorite things series posts from oh joy, emmadime, & color collective here! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger