A corner of your world

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My adorable friend A wrote me with an exceptional idea on LPC the other day as a fun posting; she suggested having everyone submit a picture of their favorite corner of their home and then I shall post them all for design inspiration! I think this is idea is so lovely because we all have those special nooks and crannies that we spend hours re-organizing/re-arranging/re-obsessing over in our homes - and these NEED TO BE SEEN! Here is my favorite corner (more like a wall!) in my home that took me about a year to get right.


Snap a quick photo via iphone or fancy camera, and email it to katsarsul@gmail.com by next Tuesday, April 27th! Thanks A for the awesome idea and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! And your corner is beautiful. I'll be sending mine as soon as I tidy up today.

    ReplyDelete

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger