Magic Juice

Monday, April 12, 2010

I have recently decided that my new DIY-improve-one's-apartment project will be the creation of a vintage style mini-bar in my dining room. I spent a significant portion of the weekend scouring the pages of this awesome book, as well as collecting good cocktail recipes to add to my dinner party repertoire. Here is one of my favorites below, gras a the lovely design*sponge. I can't wait till summer gets here to prepare this!


Ingredients (makes two drinks):
6 hulled strawberries
1 peeled orange
5-7 mint leaves
1/4 peeled cucumber
4-6 oz gin, depending on taste
8 oz fresh lemonade


Methodology:
Dice, then muddle fruits and mint
Pour gin into fruit mixture and let sit for 10-15 minutes
Strain over lemonade and ice
Garnish with fruit slice or mint leaf

2 comments:

  1. I am so going to try this! I have all of the ingredients even the ikea glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my friends recipe... isn't it amazing?!

    ReplyDelete

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger