What do you think?

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hello, World!

Are you out there? (this is said with the same tone as: Hello God, It's me, Margaret!) I have been LPC-ing for the past six months now and I just wanted to check in with you all about how you're doing! What do you like? What can the choue bring more to you?


I started this bloggert for the sole person of spreading the love and I hope that's how you're feeling! If there are things you would like to see *more of in the near future or things you'd like to have keep on' comin', leave a comment below! In the meantime, thanks so much for checking me!

Love,
LPC

4 comments:

  1. You always seem to be doing fun / interesting things when I see your facebook updates. You should give some weekend tips on events or just random fun things that you think of (like go to a roller rink) etc. Basically, I need you to plan my weekends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need more Kate in my life! Every new Choue makes me smile -- keep 'em coming. Tell us whatever -- what you're buying, visiting, eating, listening to... And come back to the East Coast!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. J'attends toujours ton blog avec impatience et il me manque lorsque tu n'écris pas! J'aimerais bien que tu nous parle plus des livres que tu lis (pas seulement le titre) et je suis d'accord avec Ryan, tu semble toujours faire des choses si plaisantes! J'aimerais tant les partager avec toi! Mais pour l'instant, ce devra être à travers la Choue et sache que je participe à toutes tes folies depuis l'autre côté du continent! (was it too much french?) Énorme câlin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fashion/design inspiration? you have such great taste. I saw this thing one time where people took a picture of a favorite corner in their house and I found it kind of inspirational. Maybe we could send you in corner pics and you post faves. Yes. My vote is more fashion/design stuff. I like it.

    ReplyDelete

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger