Happy Birthday, bigBang!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Today is my best friend's birthday and I may be even more excited than when it's my birthday! (AHHH!) Ms. Lily Stockman of bigBang studio turns the big 2-8 today and I hope she's off frolicking in her joshua-tree desert backyard filled with balloons (just like this adorable photo below) I'm not going to say anything else about any particular birthday surprises - however - I will say that it may involve paper crowns, a home-made baked cake and lots of post dinner dancing ....


As your birthday present to Lily; go over and check out her fantastic blog and leave a birthday message and/or become a follower!

LILY I LOVE YOU! Happy Birthday, Beautiful!

xoxox

1 comment:

  1. You are the CUTEST and I live you to pieces!!!
    Ahhhhhhhh! I'm sooo excited for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger