Get the Look - Exodus

Monday, May 31, 2010


Hello lovelies! This is Jordan from theartofjordan all the way over in Sydney, Aus. Kate has asked me to be a guest blogger today while she's living it up large in Mexico. I write about all sorts of things over on my blog and one of the all-time favorites are the 'How-to' fashion posts. I think it's fair to say we all love to indulge our street fashion cravings - so what a nice way to begin the working week!


I totally dig this outfit by Zoe Cullie (aka Haiku Ambulance). It's such a lovely blend of eras and influences that you can't pigeonhole as any one particular style. The rolled-hem shorts with a hi-waist do a killer job of showing off her amazing legs - as do the platform heels (I'm slowly replacing all my regular heels with platforms, I don't know what it is but they just look 10 times sexier and weirdly enough, are more comfortable).





Her loose, light-weight blouse is perfect for the warm weather - and the cropped, 3/4 length cardi adds a punch of colour and coverage when the wind blows cold. And of course the sweet scarf wrapped around her hair adds the perfect retro, casual and lady-like edge. Overall a super chic, feminine and fashion-forward ensemble.

I hope you enjoyed that little post. Thank you for having me Kate and LPC readers!
Till next time... xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger