Pop-Up Silverlake Art Show - You're Invited!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm so excited! I'm hosting my very first pop-up art show in early June for my two incredibly talented friends. Ms. Lily Stockman of Joshua Tree and Ms. Anne Jordan of Los Angeles will cover the white walls of my apartment with their new work! If you are around, please join us for art, summer cocktails in the courtyard and a little bit of magic!



Pop-Up Silverlake Presents:
New Paintings by the Cherimoya Girls
Anne Jordan & Lily Stockman

Opening Reception at my home in Silverlake: Sunday June 6th, 3-6 pm
Plus summer cocktails and hors d'oeuvres in the Starlite Courtyard!

756 N. Parkman Ave.
Apartment # 3
Los Angeles, CA 90026


For more information, please visit the Cherimoya Girls website.

1 comment:

  1. Can't WAAAIIIT! SO, so excited. On my way to the studio to work on my new homesteads- wahooooo!

    ReplyDelete

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger