so much to tell you

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hello, this is Natalie from So Much To Tell You. I thought that for my guest post while Kate's in Mexico (lucky thing) that I could share a few New Zealand favourites of mine that you might not be familiar with, since we're based here.

MUSIC

I think this mixtape, from Australian record label Modular is a beautiful introduction to a mixture of new and old music from here. I love it all, from the post-punk Flying Nun stuff through to the releases from bands I see every weekend, like Popstrangers.

You can download it from here.

FASHION



One of Zoe and I's favourite local labels is Lonely Hearts. Here are a few images from their summer collection - they're good friends of ours and they are super lovely. Their new collection is based on tennis - all pleats and prep. Their website is here if you'd like to see more!




1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I had no idea the gals behind Lonely Hearts were kiwis! Can't wait to check out your tunes; I'm itching for some fresh new music for some long road trips ahead of me this summer.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger