Up Up and Away!

Monday, May 24, 2010

I hope by now all of you have had the chance to view Pixar's latest movie; Up. If you haven't - the story follows Carl Fredricksen, a 78 year old balloon salesman who finally fulfills his lifelong dream of a great adventure when he ties thousands of balloons to his house and flies away to the wilds of South America, all of course, for love.


Up was one of my favorite movies from 2009 and when I stumbled upon this adorable Up inspired engagement shoot by Wildflowers Photography, I had to share!






3 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOOOVE this!! Thanks for making my day (again) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean, I can't imagine Pete *EVER* playing dress-up inspired by a cartoon and then having someone take our pictures for our engagement, but these are SO darling. God I loved that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you kidding me?!? This has to be the cutest, sweetest little engagement shoot. Aww...

    I love UP so much, and laughed and cried my way through it three times in theaters, with my fiance, and so far once since it came out. What a sweet little movie:)

    ReplyDelete

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger