Anthropologie Puppy

Monday, August 16, 2010

Well folks, we did it! The girl-Scout and I moved into our one bedroom Silverlake log cabin this weekend and we came out with all our fingers and paws in tact! There was an incredible amount of heavy lifting as well as Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros listening (Home anyone?), but my awesome Rock n' Roll movers made it a much simpler task (along with some incredible friends who deserve gold medals and cupcakes for their efforts!) I snapped this picture of the pup-lette lounging on my one and only favorite piece of furniture. She is sprawled on top of one of my anthropologie pillows looking a little too cozy if you ask me! At least she has good taste, right?

13 comments:

  1. Awww - adorable! Congrats on the move! (p.s. a big YES on Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros - my summer anthem album!) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dog is too adorable! I love the color combo of your couch and pillow too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute! glad the move went well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kate! Thanks for stopping by my blog and following ... your blog is darling!!! And your little Scout is the cutest!

    Good luck settling into your new dog-friendlier-digs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an adorable baby! can't wait to see more photos of your new cabin :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word...she couldn't be any cuter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your puppy could pass for a stuffed animal. It breaks my heart.

    Congrats on a successful move! I've been meaning to give the Magnetic Zeros a listen (and now I will), but I'd wager that an album named "Home" is good moving-karma music.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, I want a dog!

    The pictures come out like that with the Fuji Mini InstaMax Cam. I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all the sweet comments, ladies! I will post pictures of ze cabin as soon as I can unpack! Have a great week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kate, I just got your message over at my blog and you are such a doll! And Scout! Oh, there are no words! I'm excited to find someone so close to me to follow back... maybe I'll find new adventures through your updates. <3 Andrea @ aaahndrea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. omigod with the dog.


    I also am looking forward to photos of the log cabin ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. ditto what ESB said.

    woman, i want to squeeze her until she squeals. i can't stand it. if i can't have biscuit while we're over here then at least i can eat up pics of the dumplingette.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Scout is perfect. Our entire family is wanting a dog right now and yours is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger