Made for Madewell

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Madewell has recently become my new clothing obsession, and their looks for fall are driving me to use that credit card more than it should be! I love fall clothing more than any other seasons, and Madewell just does it all sooooo well. Check out some of my favorite looks below, and visit their website here to get a better sneak peak. I also highly recommend visiting one of the Madewell stores if there happens to be one in your hood; the girls are friendly, the music is rockin' (while I was there yesterday they played a mix featuring Rilo Kiley, Metric, Hot Chip, among others!) and the clothes will simply speak for themselves.






4 comments:

  1. agreed! i'm guilty of the same thing. diggin' all the stripes and plaids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore Madewell - and those shorts?? Swoon!

    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great though...and my credit card screams a lot too! Have a great weekend:)

    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger