Music Mondays: Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros

Monday, August 30, 2010

{Home is Wherever I'm with you}

Good morning everyone! How was your weekend? Mine involved a lot of unpacking and a lot of baking; banana bread, homemade pizza and vanilla peach pie! Oh, and a lot of Scout-puppy playtime to boot! Today's Music Monday features one of my latest favorite bands; Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros led by Alex Ebert, vocalist of a power pop group you may already know, Ima Robot. Their song Home is incredible and is best listened to on a hot balmy night sitting on a front porch with a mason jar full of moonshine. Enjoy and have a great Monday!


Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros "Home" from Edward Sharpe on Vimeo.

5 comments:

  1. I like this song and the vintage look of this video. I did not know about them and I love to have new music, so thanks!
    How fun it is to play wit pets, especially puppies...
    bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great weekend! Mine was filled with relaxing and making bread and brownies! I've decided to start making my bread instead of buying it! Have a great day:) Having a giveaway if you would like to stop over!

    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I just stumbled across your blog, it is too lovely!
    You know what's so weird, I have a music mondays feature too! It's strange how all of us bloggers think alike. I'm going to have to give mine a different name, haha. I'll think of something else, I currently have a big music project in the works so maybe I can spin off that.
    Lovely lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm completely in love with this song, too! It's so different and loud and wonderful! I love everything about it! :)

    Just foung your blog today. Loving it so far! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, that song was pretty much my anthem for last year! And I even got to see Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes in concert- they were AH-mazing!

    ReplyDelete

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger