RECIPE // BANANA MILKSHAKE

Thursday, September 15, 2011






























You guys, confession time: I have a serious addiction to ice cream. It's my favorite food. My perfect idea of a meal is a hot fudge sundae with a cherry on top. So. Not. Good. For. You. No matter how many ways I try to justify it, I feel better and look better without having ice great at all. Sigh. So what's a girl to do? I've recently discovered a no-ice-cream-involved-but tastes-exactly-like-ice-cream-banana milkshake!  It tastes like ice cream. It looks like ice cream. But there is no ice cream involved and guess what? It's even good for you. Here is my recipe below. Try it. Enjoy it. And let me know if you like it too!

 Kate's Banana Chocolate Peanut Butter To Die For Milkshake 

Ingredients

 2 Frozen Bananas 
1 Tbs of all natural Peanut Butter 
1 Tbs of organic Cocoa Powder 
1 cup of Skim Milk

Throw ingredients in a blender. Blend on high speed. Watch perfection created. Pour into frosty glass. Use a straw. ENJOY!

 ** For all you vegans out there - you can substitute almond milk for regular milk and almond butter for peanut butter and the shake still tastes just as good.

3 comments:

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger