HELLO FROM SCOUT

Tuesday, September 6, 2011


i can't believe that this puppy has been mine for over a year now. remember when i got her?  the first week i had her i was freakING out. i had no idea what to do with a 2-month-year-old pup. i got no sleep. i didn't do anything but potty train, stress about what food to buy, what shots she needed to get and when she had to get them. i only saw my friends at outdoor dog friendly events and i was exhausted.  even with all that stress, she's still the best thing i've ever done. dog love is the best kind of love, right? p.s. in case you hadn't heard, scout will be going as little foot from the land before time for halloween this year. streets of los angeles, watch out!

6 comments:

  1. Um, excuse me ma'am, but I'm afraid you have the cutest dog ever. And Scout as Littlefoot? Stop it! The world isn't ready for that kind of adorable. Can't wait to see pictures of your little dino doggie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel! I adopted a two year old puggle a few months ago, and I feel like I devoted EVERY OUNCE of my being to him for the first couple months. But it's still totally worth it for those moments of utter adorable-ness.

    Very cute pup by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Scout! We've missed you but are glad you've been having fun with your mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scout is such a beautiful pup! I cannot wait to see photos of the little foot costume!!

    ReplyDelete

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger