MIXTAPE MONDAY // AN ODE TO AUTUMN

Monday, September 26, 2011

photo via here

As Los Angeles slowly (I mean it, it's slow as molasses!) slides into Fall, here are the tunes on repeat on my own personal jukebox. For some reason, Fall music fits into the same category for me as early-Sunday-morning-before-the -california-haze-has-burned-off music. I guess those are the sort of things one must compare while living in Los Angeles. Have a great Monday and a terrific week everyone. And hopefully a new music mix will add a bit of joy to your day. Enjoy!

1. Breakin' the Chains of Love | Fitz & the Tantrums
2. How Come you Never go There | Feist
3. You're the one That I Want | Angus & Julia Stone (cover)
4. I Can't Make you Love me | Bon Iver (cover)
5. Crop Comes in | Chatham County Line
6. Take it all | Adele
7. Murdered in the City | Avett Brothers
8. Sydney (I'll Come Running) | Brett Dennen

4 comments:

  1. I had no idea that Bon Iver did a cover of 'I can't make you love me'. What a wonderful song to start out my day. It's a lovely cover. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the music recommendations! And that fall photo is hauntingly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger