Saipua Flower Shop

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Saipua Flower Shop may be my dream fantasy. Saipua is a little shop in Red Hook, Brooklyn which specializes in floral arrangements for special occasions.


I am dying to have a said special occasion so I can order some of these delicious looking bouquets!





I guess it's a bit over the top to plan a trip out east just to visit a flower shop -right? Because I'm seriously considering it. If you live in the Brooklyn area will you please go visit this adorable little shop so I can live vicariously through you? Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE love love this post! It's a huz-and-wife team who run it, and they make kickass soap, too! http://www.saipua.com/soap.htm

    How whimsical are those floral arrangements? Heaven. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like it'd be tough to compete with Saipua but Gilly in Silverlake does some fun arrangements as well... a little closer to home for you!

    http://gillyflowers.com/

    ReplyDelete

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger