Troop Beverly Hills: The Experience

Friday, August 28, 2009

I don't know if you've heard of a little movie called, TROOP BEVERLY HILLS? Let me just start by saying, this is the movie I would plead my father to let me rent every Saturday afternoon between my girl scout meetings and Pocahontas inspired slumber parties.


It's also the movie that made me want to move to L.A. to become a legit wilderness girl. Now, approximately 13-18 years later (you do the math), Troop Beverly Hills is finally being appreciated the way it should and I am extremely intoxicated with the idea of dressing up girl scout style and celebrating this little gem of a movie!

Here are the details:

Troop Beverly Hills: The Experience. A sing-a-long, dance-a-long, quote-a-long, and if we're lucky, Shelley Long! Coming to LA Monday October 5th, 8pm at King King Hollywood!

Come celebrate the 20th anniversary of Troop Beverly Hills. Be an honorary Wilderness Girl for one night only (for now)! Earn patches, boo Velda Plendor, dance "The Freddie", and of course sing Kumbaya.

Get your tickets here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger