Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Tonight I am going to see my very first Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs concert at the Greek Theater in L.A. I'm so excited I may explode! They are one of my all time favorite bands and I can't wait to watch the bad-ass Karen O strut her stuff on stage! In case you don't know their music, here are some of my favorite tracks you can listen to below. As a side note: Karen O independently recorded the whole WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE soundtrack. Awesome, right? Enjoy!


P.S. Thanks to Miche for this early birthday present!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

1 comment:

  1. 1. I can't believe Miche got you a YYY concert for your birthday. Good. Friend.

    2. I did NOT know Karen O did the Wild Things soundtrack. That makes Spike Jonze even cooler.

    3. I can't believe you didn't go see Phoenix last night. Shame on you. And me. For not making you take me.

    ReplyDelete

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger