Ain't No Party like a Ban-do Party!

Friday, September 24, 2010

Oh my goodness oh my goodness (said in the tone of little orphan Annie) check out this adorable video of the bando girls celebrating their 2-year anniversary! Shark Pig has done it again and shot the most amazing video ever. If my birthday party looks anywhere near this on Saturday night, I'll be happy! Happy Friday to you all!


ain't no party like a ban.do party from Shark Pig on Vimeo.
.

The Song is "Solitaire" by Lipstick Homicide courtesy of Public School Records.

6 comments:

  1. I love that video!! I'm sure your birthday party will be a simply smashing soiree, Kate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video was the perfect way to kick off a weekend. :) Have loads of birthday fun in your prom dress and Converse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! Hope you have fun tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shark Pig is sooo amazing. That party looks like it was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is ridiculously adorable and looks like so much fun!!! Hope you had a wonderful birthday!!

    ReplyDelete

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger