Music Mondays: The Arcade Fire

Monday, September 13, 2010

I have to be honest. This MAY be the coolest thing I've ever seen in my life. After a three year break, the Montreal multi-piece Arcade Fire returns with their new album, The Suburbs.  To promote their record, Arcade Fire has created an interactive music video to one of their new tracks, We Used to Wait. Simply click here and enter in the address of the home you grew up in and you're mind will be blown. I mean it. At the end make sure to write the postcard to your childhood self.  And make sure to keep some tissues near by. This one tugs at the heartstrings. Enjoy and Happy Monday!

5 comments:

  1. I've been hearing awesome things about this video, I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty cool, but none of the addresses I've ever lived at have Google street view.. for it to work with this. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. We looked at this last week in my Writing for the Web class - so cool!

    ReplyDelete

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger