Goodbye Summer

Friday, September 17, 2010

This weekend marks the official last weekend of Summer. (It's Sept. 21st to be exact) And I'm going to live.it.up.  Four girls, three cars, two dogs and one boy are headed to Palm Springs for a weekend of pure relaxation. I plan to swim, eat, sleep; rinse and repeat.  There will popsicles and watermelon and barbecue chicken and sparklers and everything else that sings Summer. And when we return, Fall shall be upon us and another chapter shall begin.

So, so long Summer.  You've been swell!


13 comments:

  1. that sounds like an amazing weekend :)

    have fun, enjoy the watermelon, it's my fav! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Fall so much! So much color and wonderfulness about these next few months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sounds perfect, enjoy your last summer weekend to the fullest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds great. Wish you a great weekend.

    xoxo,
    radostina

    ReplyDelete
  5. While in Palm Springs you should check out Tropicale and/or The Blue Pear. And ask for an amazing waitress who works at both restaurants, Rose. Another site to see is The Nest. It's a piano bar for swingers over 70. Hilarious! Happy last summer weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like such a perfect weekend! Maybe I am slightly jealous. :)
    Also, I LOVE your blog header...so pretty and unique and vintage.
    Have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful way to say farewell to summer. I can't wait to welcome in autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm officially depressed. I didn't realize this was last summer week end. I need a drink.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds perfectly fun! Hope it was great:)

    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you had a lovely weekend! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger