So, my birthday was last Sunday and I'm turned the big 2-9. I'm not quite sure how I feel about this number. It seems like the last year of your 20s is the last chance to make mistakes, but 30 seems like a fresh new start. Last year I made this list of all the things I wanted to accomplish as a 28-year-old. I'm semi-proud of myself for accomplishing half of them. I've made a new list for this year. Hopefully I can stick to it!
29 things to do at 29
1. read a ayn rand novel
2. learn how to garden
3. visit Austin, TX
4. take a photography class
5. d.j.a party
6. write a musical (i've started but haven't finished!)
7. ride in a hot air balloon
8. learn to drive a stick shift
9. take vitamins every day
10. start an arts and craft night
11. save more and spend less
12. send more snail mail
13. think harder about getting a tattoo (still thinking!)
14. take tap lessons!
15. visit my best friend in india
16. go to motorcycle school
17. AND purchase a vespa!
18. teach scout how to swim
19. do the dishes every night and do not leave them until the morning (i'm so bad at this)
20. create a chalkboard wall in my house
21. go apple-picking in the fall and bake a pie
22. go to bed earlier - 11 PM style
23. watch less tv
24. take more twilight hikes
25. think about curbing my anthropologie obsession
26. take a group-friend trip to lake arrowhead. canoe!
27. go wine tasting (i've never been!)
28. direct a music video
29. call my grandparents more